Tabernacle Baptist Church
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Bread of Life
"For I was hungry, and ye gave me food; I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink; I was a stranger, and ye took me in. Matthew 25:35
What is the Bread of Life?
The Bread of Life is a caring place where people come to receive food each week. The food is given out after the worship service, which is provided to feed the people spiritually. Bread of Life Ministry provides bags of groceries to help over one hundred families each week - and the numbers are growing. We see all age groups and all kinds of people. Every week we hear about how different people struggle just to find food to put on their tables. It is inconceivable how they survive on such small incomes, but it is a true blessing to be able to help them in this small way.
What can I do to help?
• Pray for the ministry
• Tell those in need about the Bread of Life Ministry
• Faithfully give to the general budget of TBC
• Donate food (each Sunday School class has a designated item)
• Donate your time in working with the Bread of Life
• Personally attend a session (each Tuesday at 12:30 p.m.)
A Ministry for the Community