We exist to connect people to their ultimate purpose in life in Jesus Christ.
Formed in 1911, Tabernacle Baptist Church started as East Side Baptist Church in a building on Tennessee Street. In 1925 the church was meeting in a temporary building nicknamed "The Tabernacle." During this time, the church was renamed "Tabernacle Baptist Church." In 1944, what is now the youth worship space was constructed as the church sanctuary on Church Street. As the church has grown, the facilities have expanded to meet the needs of the Church. In addition to having many active ministries, Tabernacle also operates the Tabernacle Weekday Preschool.
Tabernacle Baptist Church is affiliated with the Bartow Baptist Association, Georgia Baptist Mission Board, and the Southern Baptist Convention.