Business Administrator/Associate Pastor of Administration
The one who fills this position will support and coordinate with the Lead Pastor to provide oversight for business related to church finances, contracts, personnel matters, policies and procedures, marketing, foodservice, and properties.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position. The one who fills this position will work Monday through Friday, as well as fulfilling ongoing services as required.
Tabernacle Baptist Church is a vibrant church with an exciting history of faithfulness to the Great Commission. We exist to connect people to their ultimate purpose in life in Jesus Christ. To fulfill our purpose, we focus on four priorities of New Testament ministry — fellowship, worship, discipleship training, and outreach. As a church, we value biblical authority, faithful stewardship, ministry excellence, family-focused ministry, and community engagement.
Tabernacle Baptist Church is situated in downtown Cartersville, GA, in the heart of Bartow County. Our community is growing, and it is a wonderful place for families. Cartersville is a vibrant city located in the rolling hills just north of Atlanta and south of Chattanooga, Tennessee.
The person who fills this position will be a born-again believer who is passionate about local church work and ministry, while having practical skills in the area of management and administration. In addition, the ideal candidate will be in agreement with the church’s stated beliefs, as well as the Lead Pastor’s vision for the church.
If you have interest in this position, please email a resumé with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Monday 9am to 4:30 (30 min lunch break)
Wednesday 8am to 4:30 (30 min lunch break)
Friday 8am to 4:30 (30 min lunch break)
Some occasional weekend work required
- We are looking for honest hard-working employees that can work as a team
- Must work your full assigned hours – occasional overtime can be required
- Must be able to stand, bend and move for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50-lbs and ability to climb ladders and stairs
- Must have an eye for small detail
- Must be okay with repetitive work
- Must have transportation to and from work
- Commercial cleaning preferred, but must be familiar with cleaning equipment such as vacuums, commercial mops, carpet cleaners
- Must be able to pass a background check- employment may start after background check approved.
- There is a 30-day review for permanent employment
- If you are on disability -you must be cleared by a doctor for above requirements
- After 3- months paid sick time and paid vacation hours will start accruing
- Insurance is not available for part-time employees