Monday 9am to 4:30 (30 min lunch break)
Wednesday 8am to 4:30 (30 min lunch break)
Friday 8am to 4:30 (30 min lunch break)
Some occasional weekend work required
- We are looking for honest hard-working employees that can work as a team
- Must work your full assigned hours – occasional overtime can be required
- Must be able to stand, bend and move for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50-lbs and ability to climb ladders and stairs
- Must have an eye for small detail
- Must be okay with repetitive work
- Must have transportation to and from work
- Commercial cleaning preferred, but must be familiar with cleaning equipment such as vacuums, commercial mops, carpet cleaners
- Must be able to pass a background check- employment may start after background check approved.
- There is a 30-day review for permanent employment
- If you are on disability -you must be cleared by a doctor for above requirements
- After 3- months paid sick time and paid vacation hours will start accruing
- Insurance is not available for part-time employees
Full-Time Campus Maintenance & Housekeeping Manager:
This is a full-time position and is responsible for the maintenance and upgrading of the facilities and campus property. If you are interested or know of a good candidate, send the information for consideration to Phil Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weekday Preschool Administrative Assistant:
Monday-Friday, 7:30- 12:45. Applicants should be knowledgeable in Microsoft Word/ Excel with good communication and organizational skills. We offer a competitive salary and tuition discount. Please contact Rose Mayo at 770.382.1977 or email email@example.com.