Part-Time Video/Audio Content Producer
$15-$20 per hour based on experience
Tabernacle is looking to hire a part-time Video/Audio Content Producer. This person will help with the production of our Sunday Morning Worship for live-stream and broadcast, and produce content for video-on-demand, podcasts, and our Comcast channel.
- Reports to the Multimedia/Communications Director
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content from Sunday Worship Services and other programming pieces to be used on our Comcast channel and on-demand content platforms
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Help facilitate live-stream and Comcast broadcast for Sunday Worship Services
- Manage schedule for Comcast channel
- Keep on-demand content up-to-date with latest Worship Services and programming
- Familiarity with or ability to learn professional cameras (Sony PMW-F3 or similar), prosumer camcorders (Sony NXCAM HXR NX3 or similar), various HD and SD formats, preproduction/planning, studio and field production, lighting/grip, scriptwriting, storyboarding and photography.
- Audio includes small format mixers, compression, EQ, effects processors, audio recording techniques for studio and field, multi-track and waveform editing.
- Post-production entails digital video editing, still and motion graphics design, and video compression for multiple delivery platforms.
Monday 9am to 4:30 (30 min lunch break)
Wednesday 8am to 4:30 (30 min lunch break)
Friday 8am to 4:30 (30 min lunch break)
Some occasional weekend work required
- We are looking for honest hard-working employees that can work as a team
- Must work your full assigned hours – occasional overtime can be required
- Must be able to stand, bend and move for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50-lbs and ability to climb ladders and stairs
- Must have an eye for small detail
- Must be okay with repetitive work
- Must have transportation to and from work
- Commercial cleaning preferred, but must be familiar with cleaning equipment such as vacuums, commercial mops, carpet cleaners
- Must be able to pass a background check- employment may start after background check approved.
- There is a 30-day review for permanent employment
- If you are on disability -you must be cleared by a doctor for above requirements
- After 3- months paid sick time and paid vacation hours will start accruing
- Insurance is not available for part-time employees
112 E Church Street,
Cartersville, GA, 30120
9:15 am · 10:45 am