Christmas Musical Audio and Lyric Sheet
Link to Download Download
Lyric Sheet PDF
01 'Twas the week before Christmas
02 A Very Merry Christmas!
03 Scene 1
04 My Family Tree
05 Scene 2
06 Christmas Bake Sale Boogie
07 Scene 3
08 Keep Christ in Christmas
09 Scene 4
11 Scene 5
12 In Jesus' Name
13 Scene 6
14 Infant Holy with God So Loved
15 Scene 7
16 With Joy! My Family Tree (Reprise)
17 Curtain Call Music
Kids Ministry (1st – 5th Grade)
The goal of the Kids Ministry at Tabernacle is to partner with parents in laying a foundation for salvation and building up spiritually healthy kids for life.
Tabernacle Kids invites children to have fun while learning about Jesus and growing in their faith through weekly LifeGroup classes, Kids Worship, Wednesday programming, KidVenture Camp (VBS), PreTeen Camp, plus much more!
What to Expect on a Visit:
Every child will be greeted with a smile and will check in with our secure sticker system. The check-in process is quick and easy; guardians can obtain security stickers at either the Preschool welcome desk or the Tabernacle Kids Welcome Center on the second floor of the Education Building. Guardians are given a matching security sticker that must be turned in when picking up your child from the classroom.
Sunday Morning Schedule:
1st – 3rd Grade
- 9:15 am – Kids Worship – Large group, high-energy, engaging worship for kids using The Gospel Project for Kids curriculum
- 10:45 am – LifeGroups – Small group Bible study, divided by grades, using The Gospel Project for Kids curriculum
4th – 5th Grade
- We encourage 4th – 5th graders to attend Worship with their parents at either 9:15am or 10:45am.
- A special LifeGroup for 4th and 5th graders, IMPACT 45, is offered at 9:15am. During this hour, kids will use the Answers in Genesis Bible Curriculum to dig into God’s Word.
- IMPACT 45 is a small group Bible study designed specifically for PreTeens. In this fun class, we use The Gospel Project for Kids curriculum.
- 4th/5th graders that attend LifeGroup at 10:45 will join a multi-graded LifeGroup class that will study the Gospel Project for Kids.
VIBE for Kids
- 6:00 – 7:10 on Wednesdays on the TBC Kids hall
- Fun & Fellowship for 1st-5th graders
- We will study God’s Word, learn & discuss important Biblical truth
- Opportunities forkids to serve & worship through singing, choreography, building sets, painting sets, playing instruments, working on a stage crew, plus more!
- Culminates in Christmas musical on December 3rd.
Tabernacle Kids recognizes the parents’ role as the primary disciples of their child as found in Deuteronomy 6. Tabernacle Kids desires to partner with parents in the spiritual development of their child. Throughout the year, several parent discipleship classes are offered, including fall parent meetings, January parenting seminars, and Foundations New Believers classes.
Parents are encouraged to stay informed by signing up for Remind texts by texting @tbckidmin to 81010. Parents will receive updates through the Remind text app.
Because we recognize that we are a reflection of God’s love to the kids in our care, we take seriously our responsibility to provide a safe environment for the children who attend Tabernacle.
If you would like to learn more about Tabernacle Kids, please contact Rebecca Willoughby at email@example.com.
How to Talk to Your Child About Salvation:
If you child has questions about becoming a follower of Jesus, use these tips as you talk to your child:
- Pray. Ask the Lord to guide your conversation.
- Allow the Holy Spirit to lead
As much as you may like to do so, you cannot make a child accept Jesus. Only God can draw children to Him (John 6:44).
- Remain conversational. Ask open-ended questions, instead of yes/no questions.
- Do not jump to conclusions and avoid giving more information than a child needs.
- Continue asking questions based on the child’s response. Some children may only want affirmation or want to please the adult. The child must sense a “need” for a Savior, not just simply want to do something good.
- Speak in clear terms.
- “Church Words”
Ask Jesus to come into your heart OR give your heart to Jesus
- Kid-Friendly Explanation
wrong things or bad stuff we do
living our way instead of God’s way
become a Christian, a part of God’s family OR ask Jesus to be your forever friend
turn away from wrong ways, live the way God wants
tell Jesus you believe what the Bible says about Him and want Him to be the boss of your life
ask Jesus to be a part of your life and forgive your sins
- Encourage the child to express his/her own ideas.
- Give time for thought.
- Rely on the Bible.
** Salvation counseling is available by reaching out to Rebecca Willoughby, Tabernacle Kids Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch The Big Picture of God’s Story here.