Three ways to be involved:
- Print these Hello Neighbor Cards, distribute them to your neighbors, and follow up with those who request your assistance. (If unable to distribute, consider posting on your neighborhood Facebook page.)
- Sign up to be a team member who helps take care of essential needs and/or runs essential errands as they are submitted to the church.
- Share a praise report/testimony.
If you choose to participate in any way, here are some precautions you should take for your own safety.
- Do not attempt to do this if you are an “at risk” citizen.
- Always remain at least 6 feet away from other people.
- Use hand sanitizer between each home.
- Rubber gloves are encouraged.
- Disinfect all delivery packages.
- Please do not place cards or items in mailboxes.
(See latest safety guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html)
If you would like to sign up to be a team member, report a need or errand, share a praise report/testimony, or if you personally have an essential need, please fill out the form below. please use the form below: